Maintenance, Revisions and Fault Clearance Service
Our competent and experienced team provides a wide range of service and maintenance work on analytical measurement technology and gas quality measurement systems, e.g.
- Troubleshooting service with fast telephone information and help with fault clearance
- Manufacturer-independent maintenance of process gas chromatographs and various correlative, sensor and laser-based measuring instruments for gas
- Repairs and replacement of parts
- Calibrations and adjustments
- Internal training with the respective manufacturers for new inquiries
- Leak test of the entire measuring system
- Preparation of maintenance reports according to customer requirements
- Reference measurements of dew point, sulphur etc.
- Presentation of measuring instruments for calibration including the required calibration gases
- On-call service, on request also 24/7 on-call service with individual response times
- Regular inspection and control of the operating condition of the gas measuring instruments within the scope of revisions
State Recognised Test Centre
As a state-approved test centre for gas measuring devices, we are authorised to calibrate gas quality and calorific value measuring devices for gas in Berlin, Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Hamburg, Bremen, Thuringia, Schleswig-Holstein, Lower Saxony and Bavaria, as well as to calibrate additional devices for gas measuring devices.
As a state-approved test centre for gas measuring devices, we are also happy to carry out the calibration of the measuring systems on site. For this purpose, we coordinate in advance with the competent calibration authorities of the respective federal states.
Mobile Gas Quality Measurement
The many changes in the gas market, especially the increasing feed-in of new types of gas and the future increased use of hydrogen from decentralised power-to-gas plants in the course of the energy turnaround, pose new challenges for network operators. One consequence of this development is that the gas quality will be subject to much greater fluctuations within the permissible limits of the DVGW rules and regulations.
In order to be able to react flexibly to the fluctuating gas quality of the network, Dr. Ryll Lab GmbH provides, among other things, a mobile low-cost gas quality measurement equipped with calibrated gas measurement technology for limited periods of use for the validation of results, e.g. within the scope of network calculations (e.g. REKO or SmartSim systems).
The use of our mobile PGC equipped with Ex-Zone 1 approval includes:
- Provision of a calibrated, mobile measuring device for installation (inside the building or in the trailer outside). PGC with- Measurement data registration by Marquis K-Gas system
- Integration of the system into existing DSfG architecture
- Readout of data via radio link
- Validation measurements for REKO and SmartSim systems
- Europe-wide availability
We will be happy to advise you on the possibilities and advantages of using our mobile PGC.